Sunday, November 17, 2013

Traditions are not just for food....(oh, duh, I should have known!)

   To be perfectly honest, I have not had quite the "hit" I was looking for when I started this blog. Maybe food traditions are really on the skids?
    I work the evening shift manning the phones in a customer service capacity. After the early evening "rush" we do get some time between calls and emergencies, so my coworkers and I compare notes about cooking and recipes, among other domestic issues. Traditions came up last week. A.P., a sweetheart and very creative and talented friend told me about a new Christmas tradition she was starting with her family: The Elf on the Shelf® Click here to visit their official website. to learn about this cute little story and learn how to adopt an elf for your shelf.
   So A.P. adopted "Peppermint" and we await details of how often the little guy has to be reminded that "Peppermint is nearby", as well as other stories that will inevitably occur this Holiday season. 
   I would post a photo of one of the elves, however, I do not want to violate any copyright laws, so I have, instead, supplied a web link to their official site...have to keep things legal, you know!
   And, just so you know, between you and me, my money is on the kid....


Reference:

CCA & B LLC - The Elf on the Shelf® (2013) retrieved 16 Nov 2013 from http://www.elfontheshelf.com/content/about-us
Elf on the Shelf® is a registered trademark of CCA & B LLC

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to check out our facebook page--there's conversation going on over there, too!

    ReplyDelete